Empress Gin Side Car
Fall in love with this magical summer cocktail! Empress Gin effortlessly elevates any drink, but here's the recipe for our favorite: The Empress Gin Side Car! Not only is it a beautiful cocktail that will impress your guests, but it's super simple too!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 ounces Empress Gin
- 3/4 ounces Cointreau
- 3/4 ounces fresh-squeezed lemon juice (to activate the color changing magic of the gin)
- 2 teaspoons simple syrup
- Lemon twist garnish and sugar for the rim if you're feeling fancy
Step by Step:
- Add the gin, Cointreau, lemon juice, and simple syrup to a cocktail shaker.
- Fill with ice and shake until well chilled.
- Strain into your (sugar-rimmed) glass.
- Garnish if you want to and enjoy!
And yes, we know, a sidecar is usually served in a fancy *little* glass, but who are we kidding? A wine glass works just as well after a long week!
If you give this recipe a try, let us know how you like it on Instagram @countercouture