The Last Word
Though originating in the prohibition era, this classy cocktail stands the test of time! It's variety of flavors and fun hue make it the perfect cocktail to elevate your happy hour repertoire.
- 3/4 oz gin
- 3/4 oz green Chartreuse
- 3/4 oz Maraschino liqueur
- 3/4 oz lime juice (fresh or otherwise)
- (optional) garnish with cherries
Three easy steps:
- Pour gin, green Chartreuse, Maraschino liqueur, and lime juice into a shaker with ice and shake until adequately chilled
- Strain into a (preferably chilled) glass
- Garnish and enjoy!