Retail Shipping Associate
Reports To: Office Manager and or Owner
Pay: $17-$19 per hour
Job Summary - Pick, pack, and ship orders.
We are seeking a candidate who has the following qualities:
- Friendly and engaging
- Effective communicator
- Enjoys working in teams and collaborating
- Can multi-task and ‘wear many hats'
- Can lift boxes up to 30lbs
- Hand key sales orders in our system.
- Pulls, packages, and ships orders.
- Quality control inspection of products.
- Performs minor maintenance, e.g., replaces ribbons and toner, and troubleshoots minor problems.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Sticker glassware
- Fold towels
- General cleaning/ upkeep of shipping area.
***The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: high school or higher
- Savvy with Apple computers.
- Punctual, meticulous, and reliable.
- Willing to change task priorities as needed.
- Able to work quickly and efficiently.
- Organization and the ability to multitask to complete a wide variety of tasks.
- Flexibility to help them adjust to new tasks should company or office needs change.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact positively with all employees.
- Ability to work on feet most of the day.
- Required to reach with hands and arms.
- Required to bend, lift or climb.
- Required to lift light weights (less than 30 pounds).
- Occasionally required to lift heavy weights (30 pounds or greater).
- Hand coordination is required.
Other Miscellaneous Activities (as needed)
- Cleaning shelves, desks, bathrooms, etc
- Taking out recycling and trash throughout the day if needed
Please note that due to high volume, we are unable to respond to every application. If a position is available and your qualifications meet our current needs, we will reach out.